Wednesday 25 September 2013

Intro



Hey guys,

So I've wanted to be a photographer since the age of about 15.  I used to set up little photoshoots with my friends using my dads DSLR (shamefully, on Automatic), but I never really thought of pursuing it as a career, until last year.
Last year, I decided to try Multimedia as a course, and instead of concentrating on my course, all I wanted was to make a photography portfolio, mind you, I hadnt a clue how to go about doing that so, it meant I didnt get my desired course, at the time.

Then I slowly started to learn that photography takes time to master, its all a learning process.
So this year, I began my first level 5 photography course and I'm excited to learn this, so this is where the inspiration for this blog came from.

I'm not sure how long I'll blog on it for, but I figure I'll document "the journey," I guess, to hopefully my future career. :)



Shawna Clarke,

Wannabe

No comments:

Post a Comment